Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Trip

Friday Hubster had to work until 3, but we got him for the rest of the day. We didn't even do anything, but we went to the Hard Rock Hotel to eat their buffet. I wasn't going to eat until I saw the chocolate fountain. Oh my, they have one of the best buffets I have ever eaten. I do NOT like buffets, and usually they are a waste of money, but this one was good.

Saturday was our family day. Hubster went with me at 830 to help set up. It started at 10, but by then I was so sick. All I wanted to do was throw up and lay down. It brought back horrible memories of the last family picnic when I realized a few weeks later I was pregnant with KG. Nope, I'm not PG, but I felt terrible. The food that I was able to eat was delicious, but I could hardly force anything down. I finally had to leave at 1, and then we came back to the hotel. I drank lots of water and took a nap. It took until about 830 to finally start feeling like I was going to live again. Hubster thinks I got dehydrated. We had the boys spend the last night with us here in Hubster's room. We watched a movie and just chilled as a family for the last time for a while. It turned out to be a great day and evening.

Today has been nothing but lounging around. The boys and my parents headed back home today. They needed to get back to work and school and football practice. I teared up, but I didn't cry when the boys were telling their daddy bye. I dread when I am the one that has to tell him bye.

I still haven't figured out exactly when I am going to be headed home. It won't be earlier than Tuesday, but I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. There is alot of factors involved, and I should know more tomorrow about when I am going home. Until then though, I plan on enjoying every available minute of my time with Hubster.

No comments:

Post a Comment