Monday, April 5, 2010

Part of the Deployment Check list is Done...

I can mark off clean out Hubster's half of the closet that I took over. I can mark off the clean out the dresser, so that Hubster has a place to put his clothes. That is the fun of moving during a deployment. I packed his clothes up, but I never unpacked them. I just took over the entire dresser and 3/4 of the closet. Had to rearrange some things though in order to clear out of a place for his clothes. The problem is that I can't remember where exactly I put his clothes. Oops. Hope that I find them soon.

I can also mark off the clean my house off my list. It is now cleaner than it has been since we moved in. I'm loving how nice it looks. Anybody want to come and visit?

Just need to start making a list of things to pack. Find my swimsuit. Find Hubster's swimsuit, and pack his bag too for our trip to Destin. I can't wait to see him. Love that man more than he will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment