Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Post in the Same Week...

We were on our way home from church tonight when I decided that I wanted to talk to Hubster. He usually turns the radio on, so I don't get a chance to really talk to him in the car. He has been home for a little over 2 weeks now, and I told him that I have kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I even asked him if he felt like the reintegration process this time has been easier. He agreed with me. It has felt like that we have picked up right where we left off. I just remember how hard it was the last deployment. It scares me in a way that this time, as of right now, seems to be flowing so easily. I'm praying that another shoe doesn't drop.

I did tell him that I miss those intense feelings that I experienced the first couple of days he was back in the States. Who wouldn't miss that high though? I'm enjoying every minute of our time together. We are already talking about taking a little minivacation during the summer. Just the 2 of us. Maybe during the time that we go to California to see his family. I think we might take a little 2 night trip to Tahoe or Reno. I could care less about the gambling, but the area is gorgeous. I'm sure that he would love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment