Friday, April 9, 2010

Hmmmmm....

Life has been so incredibly hectic this week, that I haven't had the time to blog. I decided that I would tonight, since the girls are in bed and asleep.

Things are weighing heavily on me. Hubster is due home soon. There is so much joy in knowing that ours is ending. I feel a sadness though too. It feels like another chapter is coming to an end. It is coming to an end. The anxiety of the not knowing, the what ifs. I just need to give them over to God.

I went and got the base decal today for the Explorer, and the guy was a total butt. My drivers license is still in my maiden name. He told me he could make a big stink about it, and that it could cause me problems. Fine...Whatever...What would you like me to do? I don't exactly have the time to go to the DPS office, and then have it changed to my married name. It is the only thing that is still in my maiden name. Yes, I know it needs to be changed, but I don't have any desire to run up there to do it. I have car insurance. I have the title. I have the registration. What else do you want? I guess they want my name to be the same as my husband's last name. Give me a freaking break.

I have so much to do tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can get every thing on my list completed. Plus sometime during that time talk to Hubster.

No comments:

Post a Comment