Thursday, April 22, 2010

It Has Been a Long Time...

or so it seems since my last post.

The girls and Hubster are all taking naps, so I thought I would give a little update. We had a wonderful time during Hubster's liberty. Hubster and I had 2 nights to ourselves before the family invaded. I was so glad that the kids had a 4 day weekend. My parents and his sister and mom brought all 4 kids to GP for them to see him. We spent a day at the beach, and then we went and saw the USS Alabama. It was so much fun. I love history and every thing to do with it. I found that fascinating. We even got to tour a submarine. Now that was interesting. No way I could ever serve on one though.

I'm ready to go home though to my bed. The girls and I stayed with Hubster in GP while the rest of the family went home on Monday. This out processing by the Navy has been something. He started the process on Monday. Hubster was off on Wednesday. He went in for 3 hours today for medical and dental, and he still isn't done. Has some paperwork to fill out, and then we should be able to make the 9 hour road trip home tomorrow. I sure hope so because KG keeps saying she wants to sleep in her bed. I can't say I blame her. Hubster hasn't even seen our new house. I hope he likes it.

I forgot to tell how well the girls did upon seeing their Daddy. They wouldn't let him put them down. I didn't even get as much as a hello from them. They were all about their Daddy. I'm glad that they went right to him. That always worried me.



No comments:

Post a Comment