Monday, August 24, 2009

The Comedy

Since I don't want my dog tag taken by the other Great Big Body of water that buzzes wives, then there are certain words that I have to avoid.

The guys still haven't made it home from the field. I haven't spoken to Hubster now in 16 days, and I'm hoping that maybe just maybe I will actually get to see his face sometime Friday morning. They were delayed yet again from coming out of the field. Oh well, they should be back on Friday at the latest. I can handle 4 more days. I still haven't figured out the GP situation though.

I took the girls for their checkups. I had to take BG in for her 1 year check up, and I'm glad that I did. She woke up this morning with a cough, runny nose, and terrible looking eyes. It seems that she has an upper respiratory infection. She did weigh 20 lbs and is 28.5 inches long. She actually isn't that big. KG went in for a check up too. She is 26 lbs and 32 inches tall. BG is going to catch up with KG. She was doing good, but tonight you could tell that she wasn't feeling all that well.

KB had football practice tonight. After practice, I had to talk to his coach because we aren't (hopefully) going to be here on Saturday for the weigh in. I was telling him that we were going to see my husband in GP because he was getting ready to go on a government sponsored business trip. He said that his best friend is in GP too getting ready to go on a government sponsored business trip. That he was with the group that has the boats. He was a great big body of water that buzzes too. What are the odds that KB's football coach knows somebody in Hubster's battalion?

TB is doing good. If I could get him over the attitude, I would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment