Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Football Practice

It was KB's first day of football practice. He was very excited. There is nothing like doing conditioning drills out in the 96 degree heat. KB said it was much harder than he thought it was going to be. He did good though. We get to go and do it again tomorrow. I wish that the Hubster was here to witness the first practice. He would have enjoyed it, and I can imagine that he would eventually end up wanting to coach. That just sounds like something that the Hubster would like.



1 comment:

  1. Please pass along my best wishes to your husband as he prepares for his upcoming deployment.

    I routinely thank service men and women for their service when I see them in airports, restaurants, etc. but it's often easy to overlook the the family members who remain behind and wait while carrying on with the daily trials and tribulations of running the household...therefore I salute you and your children as you endure the upcoming deployment.
    Can Do from a Vietnam Era Seabee
    Terry
    NMCB-74
    Quang Tri, RVN '69-'70

    ReplyDelete