Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 Weeks Post-Op and Woo Hoo Something Strange

is happening. Woke up this morning with a knot the size of my fist below my belly button. It hurts. Dr. M. can't see me until in the morning, so she told me to stay off my feet and come to the ER if I have any fever, chills, or the pain gets worse. Doesn't hurt as bad right this moment as it did when I got up, so that is a good thing. I'm sure that the knot will be gone before in the morning. I just want everybody to think I'm a freaking nut job. I know it was there because my mom could even see it on that side. It is very sensitive to touch.

Yesterday morning was the best I have felt in months. I was tender and a little sore. I actually got out and drove a few miles to take the girls to the doctor. I think that is why I might have developed a knot. I had to lift BG a few times. By the time I was done, I was wiped out energy wise and sore. I was very sore. I'm not to worried about the knot that has developed. I just figure I did something that I wasn't supposed to.

The kids are doing great. KG has grown so much over the last few months. I can't believe it. She is no longer a baby. Hubster found out about the surprise party I was going to throw for him on July 9. One of our friends at church accidentally spilled the beans. We had a good laugh about it. Now, I just have to figure out how I'm going to get everything done.

1 comment:

  1. Take care Sweetie and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete