Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1 step Forward...2 Steps back

Or at least that is the way I'm feeling. Yesterday I felt like I was ran over by a car, which is better than feeling like I've been run over by a truck. I tried to do to much on Monday. That is code for I was on my feet more than I should have been. I can't be on my feet for more than 15 minutes at a time still before I'm in agonizing pain. This is getting ridiculous. Yesterday, I took it very easy. Stayed off my feet. I woke up this morning, and I actually felt good. I was just a little tender around my incision site. Thought it would be a good idea to do more than normal. I am now regretting it. I made the delicious chocolate eclairs that you see below, and I'm now in pain. My incision site is killing me. The pain is shooting down my legs, and I'm cramping like there is no tomorrow. This is freaking ridiculous. I go into the doctor tomorrow for my 2 week post-op check-up. I can't wait to hear what she has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment