Friday, July 22, 2011

6 Week Point...Life is Good

I hit the six week check up point of my surgery yesterday. This involved me going to the GYN yesterday for an exam to make sure that everything went back to the correct places. Thankfully everything did. I still have one issue, but we are working on that one. I go back on August 30th to see if further surgery or medicine or something else needs to be done. Nothing like having what is hopefully just nerve damage done that can be fixed or learning to deal with it.

She is also trying to arrange some physical therapy for my hip and back. They have been bothering me since surgery, especially my hip.

I was disappointed in my weight because I had gained 4 pounds, but I'm still less than surgery day. She told me that it was fine. I would lose it. Plus I'm really swollen. I think I'm retaining water, but that has something to do with the problem that I'm having.

TB went to church camp this past week. He comes home today. He also turned 13 yesterday. I can't believe that I'm the mom of a teenager now. From what I've heard, camp was amazing. We had a bunch of youth saved and lots of lives changed. I can't wait to hear about it from TB. Just hoping he tells me about it instead of the one word answers that I normally get. He starts back to football practice on Monday, and then him and KB will be gone for a week the week after that.

KG started gymnastics and dance on Monday. She was beaming, and she loves it. She has her first dance show on October 31. Hubster and I have a meeting with the school we want to send her to for Pre-k next Tuesday. She would be going Monday - Friday from 8-3, and have regular school days and holidays.

I enrolled in college. I'm going to be taking 17 hours. BG is going to a friend's house to stay on the 2 days that I have classes during the week.

Life right now seems to be falling into place very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment