Sunday, June 19, 2011

2 Posts in 1 Week...

First off, Happy Father's Day to 2 of the best men that I know, my Dad and Hubster. I have the hands down best dad in the world. Hubster is an amazing father. I couldn't have gotten any luckier when I spied him across a room playing pool. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would have 4 kids with him, but we do. I wouldn't change it for the world.

BG and I skipped church this morning. Still not up to riding in a car for 30 minutes. I tried a short car ride on Friday, and I regretted it. I'm feeling much better, but I still have pain in and and around my incision. The more I move around during the day. The more pain I'm in by the end of the day. I'm just trying to take it easy.

I got my acceptance letter for school, and I found out how much it is going to cost. I need to call the admissions office and see if there is somebody that I can talk to. I need to figure out just exactly what I need to do. We also found out this week if Hubster will attend 1 class on campus we get a housing allowance. We can't pass that up, so I'm trying to convince him that we need to attend a class together.

No comments:

Post a Comment