Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today was full of the unexpected...

I got a phone call from my surgeon around 10 AM. He had looked at my ct scan again, and he was worried about something he saw. There seems to be a gallstone that is over 3 cm, and he said my gallbladder needs to come out. His office called me back at 530 saying they could get me in Monday morning at 8. Whoa, hold up people. That is way to soon, and I don't have anybody that can help me on Monday. They said they could push it back to Wednesday which I figured would work. Hubster will be home with me day of surgery. My aunt will come on Thursday to help out, and then my mom will be here Friday through Monday. If I need more time than that, then I just don't know what I'm going to do. I'm sure if push came to shove, that I can figure something out. This has been a whirlwind day.

I just have to say that the Navy had better not get it into their heads to go ahead and send Hubster to Hueneme from the 25th - May 6. That would really suck big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment