Monday, April 11, 2011

The Weekend that Was...

Quick recap...Friday night we went to a little Italian place to eat. The food was okay. They had singing waiters which was pretty neat. The place wasn't busy at all, so we sat and talked for a few hours. It was so nice. Saturday, Hubster went to Men's prayer breakfast. I made somewhere close to 100 cookies for our Sunday school picnic. We had so much fun. I really do love our Sunday school class. They are some of the best people around. Church on Sunday was really good as always, and then last night I had a bad episode of pain. People kept asking me if I was all right. No, I wasn't. I hurt. The only way to describe it is to take your world's worst cramps, and multiply that by 10. You should probably get close to it. The pain radiates down into my upper thighs, so the more I stand the more it hurts. Maybe it was a cysts bursting. That can cause the pain like that. Today I'm very achy, and nothing I take is about to take that pain away. I've taken Tylenol, and it doesn't help. I really just want to feel better.

I lost a whole pound last week. This is just so frustrating. Yesterday afternoon, I was down 4 pounds. Today, my official weigh in day, I was only down 1. Then I weighed again about 2 hours later, and it showed I weighed a 2 pounds more than I did last week. I'm just going with the 1 pound weight loss because I normally weigh at the same time. I can tell a difference in the way my clothes fit though, so I might not have lost in pounds. I have lost inches though.

MIL is scheduled to be in this evening. I can't wait to see her. We are going to go out of town for the weekend. I believe we finally have it nailed down where we are going. It is a place that none of us have ever been before. I think it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment