Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Year...

It has been a full year since Hubster returned home from Iraq. I still can't believe it has been that long. It doesn't seem possible. I can still vividly remember every detail of that day. I think it will forever be with me.

He is still debating on just what he plans on doing when his contract ends in June. I told him that he needs to hurry up and make a decision because he is running out of time. He starts back to school in May. I'm very proud of him for doing that.

MIL is in town. She got here Monday night. Her visit here has been really good. Tonight is church night. We are looking forward to that. We went shopping today for the kids. She ended up buying me a new pair of athletic shoes. They were on sale for 70% off, and they are good for running. I can tell you that her being here is not good on the diet. She likes to cook, so I'm trying to be extra careful with what I eat. I eat what she cooks, but I really make sure the portion is small.

No comments:

Post a Comment