Friday, April 22, 2011

Surgery 1 is done...

I had my gallbladder removed on Wednesday. The surgery took 3.5 hours, and it should have only taken 1 to 2 hours. It seems that it was being stubborn, and it was nice and comfy where it was. Dr. B was just about ready to open me up instead of doing it the easy way when it finally decided to come out. I've spent the last couple of days recuperating. Thankfully today, I'm feeling mostly human. I'm hoping that after I get to finally take a shower that I feel even better. I'm very light headed and dizzy today. Not sure if that is from lack of having anything of real nutritional value to eat or not.

I got a phone call yesterday from Dr. M's office about the hysterectomy. It looks like I'm going to be having that done on June 2 or June 9. When I went and saw her on Monday, the sono showed that one of my cysts had grown, but it was fluid filled. I had a tumor on my cervix that was not there 4 weeks ago, and I have a solid mass on my left ovary.

This getting old business is for the birds, and I'm ready for all of these surgeries to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment