Monday, February 7, 2011

It Was My Birthday...

Let me just say...IT SUCKED. Yes, it really did. My SIL flew in from California on Thursday evening. She is set to go back home this evening. Friday was my actual birthday. It snowed, so Hubster didn't go to work. It was a common theme for him last week. He might have gotten 20 hours in maybe. That is if we are lucky. We took the kids sledding on a huge hill by the house. They had a ball, and so did we. SIL took us all out to lunch on Friday for my birthday to the best burger place in the world. It was so good, but I ate to much. Then the birthday went down hill. Don't want to go into it, but Hubster knows what happened. He knows what went wrong, and he apologized for the birthday that sucked. We shall just leave it at that.

We have had a wonderful time with SIL though. MIL is scheduled to come for a visit in April. We are going to buy her an airline ticket when our income tax deposits. We would love to have her. We are looking forward to it.

We are in the market for a newer vehicle. I want one that can haul everybody that I will actually drive.

Other than all of the excitement of the ice and snow last week, not much is going on around here. We are busy from now until the end of March. We have something going on just about every weekend. This weekend is our Sunday school VDay party. We are eating at a fancy shmancy restaurant that is adults only. It should be a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I know this is random but I found your blog last year by Googling "Seabee blogs". I just wanted to let you know that reading your blog helped me to get through my then-fiance's (now my husband)deployment to Afghanistan. I hope you don't think that's creepy, but I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated :) My blog is www.bowlofsmiths.blogspot.com if you're interested! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is creepy at all. :)

    ReplyDelete