Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yesterday and Today...

Yesterday was Time Out for Me with our church. We went to an antique mall and had lunch at a tea room. It was so nice to get away from the kids for a bit and talk to real adults. I had an episode while there though, and when those episodes happen they wipe me out. Nothing like feeling cold, clammy, dizzy, queasy, and that you are fixing to pass out. I ended up going outside to sit in hopes that I would get to feeling better. When these episodes pass, I'm usually so wiped out that all I want to do is sleep. I wasn't much company going back to the church after our outing. I just wanted to sleep, and I was concentrating on not throwing up. That is how bad it is. After I got the girls, I came home and laid down for about 30 minutes. That is the amount of time that Barney ran on the tv. Thankfully, I was feeling a little better, so I made supper. *as a side note...I will never buy jarred spaghetti sauce again after learning how to make it in less than 30 minutes* The effects though were still lingering, and I went to bed around 815 after supper dishes were done. I laid down, but the kids kept me awake with having to deal with them. Hubster was downstairs working on Navy things. I did go to sleep around 9 though. I don't even know when he came upstairs to bed.

I woke up today feeling good. It has been the best I have felt in a bit until about 15 minutes ago. I haven't had a full blown episode but a partial one. My head is hurting, and I'm feeling fuzzy. I hate the fuzzy feeling. It makes me feel like I've been on a bender when I haven't. I'm hoping it goes away. Tonight is church night too. Looking forward to it, but I really don't want to have to deal with the fuzziness. It just needs to go away completely.

BG is in the midst of the terrible twos, and I frankly don't have the energy to deal with her. I hate potty training, and we are in the midst of that too. We are about 75/25 trained now. It is that 25% that drives me insane. KG is growing so quickly. We are a month away from her being 4. I'm waiting to hear from MIL about when would be the best time for her to fly from Sacremento to here for a visit. I've got to find out what Hubster is needing to pack for his trip to Hueneme. I want to go to Hueneme with him. I love Hueneme.

No comments:

Post a Comment