Monday, January 31, 2011

It was a Decent Weekend...

Saturday started out with Hubster attempting to bring me breakfast in bed. He had it made, and he was bringing it upstairs. I just happened to be headed downstairs though while he was headed upstairs with it. It is the thought that counts though. We ended up going to Sprouts and on base for grocery shopping. Shouldn't have to go back to the store for 2 weeks except for bread, milk, and eggs. I made sure to get enough food to last for 2 weeks. We have so much food that it wouldn't fit in our tiny pantry, so I was telling Hubster that we needed some shelves for the area underneath our stairs. We have a full size door to get under them. We had some book shelves that aren't being used, so he decided to clean it out and install the shelves for me. That led to him saying it is dark in there, so he installed a light. Now, I just need some more low shelves for the back that I can put some of our kitchen appliances that aren't used as often. I must say that I really do love them. I'm really loving my new "pantry". Now, I just need to finish loading the shelves with food and things.

I'm still struggling with the sadness as my birthday approaches. Don't have any idea what is wrong with me. I hope it goes away soon. Tomorrow night is Ladies Fellowship at church, and I'm hoping that I get to go. I need to figure out what to fix as my finger food though.

We were going to take a vacation with our tax return, but I think we have decided to use that money and purchase a travel trailer instead. That would last longer, and we all love to camp. I'm getting excited about this, and we hopefully can start looking soon for a trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment