Thursday, February 10, 2011

Proverbs 31 Woman

That is what I want to be. It is such a hard struggle for me. I'm trying. I really am, but it is hard. I found 2 wonderful websites www.proverbs31.org and www.crosswalk.com. I get 5 or 6 daily devotionals a day from both of them combined. They are wonderful. I believe I have said that.

Today I decided that I'm going to try and make my own laundry soap. I've got some recipes that my high school teacher sent to me. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I was going to go grocery shopping on base this weekend, when I realized that Hubster has drill. Oops, I forgot. My id is expired, and I need to get it renewed. I really need to get some shopping done. Maybe I can somehow make an appointment and get it on Saturday. I will have to check to see if Hubster might be able to meet me at the id office to get it taken care of.

I had 2 of the 4 kids sick today, and it wasn't a pleasant day. BG was running fever all day until now. She is now like a little ball of energy running all over the place. KB is still down for the count. Hope he is feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment