Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why is time flying by so fast?

It has been another week since my last post. Not much really going on here. Hubster is submitting his packet to see if he can go active duty in a support role. I'm fine with that. It is whatever he wants to do. He still likes his job, and he is working lots of hours. Last night he finally made it home at midnight. It made for a long day for him.

We were supposed to go to a friend's surprise birthday party on Friday night, but Hubster got stuck at work until nearly 10 PM. We had to bail on that one. Saturday night I met up with my regular Seabee wives for dinner and a movie. We went and saw Black Swan. It was a really good weird movie, and Natalie Portman deserves any honors that she gets. She does an amazing job in that movie. I want to see it again just so I can figure out what I might have missed. On Sunday, we went to church in the morning, and then Hubster and I went and saw Riverdance. It was really, really good. We really enjoyed the show.

The girls got in an argument this morning because BG said she wasn't a princess and that neither was KG. KG didn't take kindly to being told that she wasn't a princess. They really crack me up.

We are getting ready for my SIL's visit to our home the first week of February. We will know later this week if my nephew is coming with her. If he does, then she plans on staying longer than a few days. She also talked about bringing out MIL. I don't really care what they do. It doesn't matter to me. I'm okay with whichever they decide to do.

I've lost 85 pounds now since March. I'm so proud of that fact. I've worked hard to lose that amount. A friend of mine had the surgery yesterday, and she sent me a message this morning. Seems that yesterday was very rough on her. She had to be rushed to the ER because she couldn't breath. She had been throwing up all afternoon, and it had irritated her esophagus. They gave her an IV and some meds to make her esophagus quit spasming. She she felt better this morning even though she felt like she had been ran over by a train. I hope she is feeling better this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment