Monday, January 10, 2011

I Love the USO

I'm a fan of the USO. They are an amazing group of people. We have used them numerous times when we have been at the airport. They are so friendly and helpful. Friday the USO where we are at put out a status message on their FB page announcing they had free hockey tickets for military personnel and their families. I happened to be online when this popped up, and I had an email sent off to them in less than a minute. I got an immediate response back that 4 tickets to the Friday night hockey game would be waiting at the platinum will call window. We had 4 seats in a suite. We took the boys, and we had a ball. It was the first hockey game that they had ever been to, and I might have hockey converts on my hands.

I lost 9 pounds last week, and that made me extremely happy. I worked hard at it. I started potty training BG today. I'm sick of diapers. I don't want to see another diaper ever. I love my babies, but I'm ready for them to be a it older.

No comments:

Post a Comment