Friday, January 28, 2011

The Sadness is creeping in...

I can feel it over taking me today. One thing is that I'm lonely. Nobody to talk to all day. Then at night, I feel like I'm doing every thing myself without help. The kids have driven me crazy this week. TB got in trouble on Wednesday because he wouldn't let his grandma use his phone at school. I took the phone away from him for a week, and I thought I had handled the situation. I was telling Hubster what was going on, and he jumped down TB's throat. Then grounded him for 2 weeks. Guess my opinion doesn't make much of a difference on how to deal with the situation. That makes me feel oh so good. That same day I had to deal with KB and his school work yet again. I'm so sick and tired of dealing with school work not making it to his teacher. KB was supposed to have a sleepover tonight, but that got cancelled. It was for his birthday. I feel bad about having to do that, but he has to understand that his school work is important.

BG is in the midst of potty training. We are on week 2 of no diapers or pullups except at night. This hasn't been fun. She is about 50% there, and I'm sure we will get there sooner rather than later. The weather has been wonderful around here, and I put some shorts on KG. She has grown so much. She can't wear a 2T or even a 3T any more. I can't believe how big she is.

Next Friday is my birthday, and I'm not looking forward to it. I had told Hubster that I wanted a birthday party, but he hasn't done any thing (that I'm aware of) to get it together. I really shouldn't have to ask, but after last years debacle I figure I would rather ask. Now, I don't even want any thing done. Guess I'm not feeling the love right now from anybody. Feeling taken advantage of and frankly, like nobody cares. All I want is somebody to tell me that I'm doing a good job. I would love a thank you. I don't think I'm asking for to much, but I can tell you that I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FOR MY BIRTHDAY. IT IS TOO LATE TO PLAN ANY THING, SO I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment