Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What A Wonderful Hubby I Have...

He sent me flowers on Monday, and when he got home from work he took me on a date. It was completely unexpected, but it was so nice to sit at supper and talk to him without a child present. It was such a sweet surprise, and I loved every minute of it.

We got an email on Monday from TB's football coach. We have to pay the athletic fees for him, and they are $250 for the entire year. Geesh, I'm wondering if they can be any higher. I didn't realize that they were so much.

We also had to buy a new vacuum yesterday. Another expense that we weren't expecting. I'm just wondering what the next expense will be.

My plans for Friday got cancelled. The wife I was going to go with got a temp job, so she can't go. I understand that completely though. We will try and get together another time.

All of the kids are doing fantastic. We have plans for the weekend. We have some friends coming over Saturday night for TB's and Hubster's birthday dinner. I'm hoping to get a hold of one of Hubster's very good Seabee friends to see if he can come over. Hubster has to work on Saturday, but he gets off at 330.


No comments:

Post a Comment