Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday...

Tomorrow is my pre-op appointment. Getting very excited about the surgery. Ready for the surgery to be done and over.

We were sitting on the couch last night when KB was asking me a question. I had turned around to look at him just as he turned his head, and that is when I noticed a knot the size of a half dollar on his neck. He said it doesn't hurt, but my heart started pounding. Knots on the neck can turn out to not be good. I'm calling his doctor first thing in the morning. I'm praying that it is only a swollen lymph node. He hasn't been sick, but his energy levels have not been all that great for a 10 year old. I've been chalking it up to bad sleeping habits.

Hubster took the boys and KG to see Cats and Dogs up on base today. I came home after church with BG. I didn't think she would sit through that movie. Hubster said that KG slept through the entire movie. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment