Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Have a Happy Post...and an Update

I'm feeling good, or at least I have over the last 2 days. I've tried my best to take it easy. I will not be vacuuming for the near future, since that seemed to set me back. I've had little to no cramping over the last few days. No spotting since Monday evening. I was worn out yesterday, but that could have been from the bad day on Tuesday that I had. Now, I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Also, I think I should send TB to camp more often. He came back a different kid. He is so much more respectful and doesn't get mouthy with me as much.

We got KG enrolled in preschool. I need to go and get her school clothes this weekend. I also need to start getting school supplies for the boys and myself. WOO HOO for school starting in 2.5 weeks!

ETA: Guess I spoke to soon. Nothing like crampiness and a very sore and swollen belly to bring you crashing back to earth. Geesh, I'm sick of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment