Monday, July 25, 2011

Last Week of July...

I told the kids last night to enjoy their last week because starting next week, we are back on school sleep schedule. The boys start football practice on Monday at 8 AM, and they leave on Tuesday for the rest of the week for football camp. They need to get back on a schedule. The girls are going to be in for a shock to their systems with going to bed around 8 in order to get up in time. They will get used to it. I think I might need to go and buy them some black out curtains this weekend.

I'm struggling again with church. I love going once I get there, but it is the getting there part that I'm struggling with. I can think of a million and one reasons why I don't want to go, or why I'm to busy to go. Why I hurt to go. Once you get out of the routine of going, it is very HARD to get back into the routine of going. Last night, we had our camp service. It was really great, and then I got home. All of the joy of the service was gone. It is as if satan is really hammering me with negativity in my life right now. Between the surgery and still have lingering effects from that, and feeling like an outsider at church at times, the desire to go just isn't there. I want some of what TB has to rub off on me. Maybe the feeling like an outsider is my own doing. I never call or text anybody because everybody I know works, and I don't want to bother them when they are home with their families.

I'm on the prowl for a recumbent bike. Walking long distances still bothers me, so I'm thinking an exercise bike might be the way to go. I think I just found one. I will get Hubster to go by tonight to check it out while I'm with KG at dance and flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment