Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm Ready to Pull My Hair Out...

I want a break from every body. I want a break from my kids. I want a break from my husband. I want to be by myself. I want to just sit in the quiet and read a book or maybe even just sit. I don't want to have to think (worry) about any thing.

We went to the movies and say Diary of a Wimpy Kid with all 4 kids. The girls did good for the first 60 minutes, and then they started acting up. I ended up outside with them for the last 10 minutes of the movie. That was fine. It was a stupid movie any way. We then went to the commissary to get groceries. That was fun. I was nearly in tears by the time I was done. I'm seriously stressed . Not knowing when or if Hubster has a job. Knowing that another deployment is looming, and what I really want is for him to have a steady paycheck. I don't think he understands how stressed I am over it. Not knowing when or if you are going to have a paycheck is scaring me. I'm not nice to the kids. I'm not nice to Hubster because all I can do is worry about it.

We went and saw Just Wright and Robin Hood yesterday. Loved them both. We want to take the boys to see Robin Hood. Hoping that we might be able to do it tonight after the girls in bed. I think they will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment