Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Week...

Another week has gone by. Nothing exciting has happened. I got a new Bible for Mother's Day. I love it. I got to take a nap after lunch yesterday, but that was pretty much the end of it. Our church has the kids bring in flowers for the moms. My oldest wouldn't do it. I laugh it off as him being at that age, but it did hurt my feelings some. He said that he had made me something for Mother's Day, so I didn't need a flower. He had made me a card. It was cute.

Hubster is out looking at or working on, not sure which, on 2 different side jobs today. We could really use the money. Especially since we aren't even sure that he has a job. He was given a job lead yesterday from our Sunday School teacher. We have been hearing that you can't find a job in the field that Hubster is in. The market is flooded with electricians which hurts us in 2 different ways. It drives the pay down, and that is if you can even find a job. He keeps telling me that he still has his original job, but I don't trust that job to be there. I don't care how much USERRA is supposed to protect the jobs of reserve members. It didn't help us the last time. Companies have a way around it. It happened to us the last time.

My headaches have come back with a vengenance. I've had a headache every single day for the last 2 weeks. It is awful. Add that to the issues I'm having with my body that earns me a visit to the OB/GYN, and I'm done. I'm sick of this. I'm not looking forward to that visit. Now, that I have scheduled the OB visit, I'm sure my body will respond in kind and quit doing what it was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment