Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Feel Alone...

I feel like I'm the only one out there going through a rough patch with Hubster being home. Is it just me, or am I just looking for things to go wrong? Are there others out there going through a rough patch? It isn't so bad that I want to just throw my hands up and quit, but it hasn't been pleasant. It just seems that every thing I hear and read about from other spouses, that every thing is just wonderful. That I'm the only one going through this rough patch. Maybe there is something wrong with me? Things are awkward between us. That is the best way that I can describe it. I don't know. Maybe it is just me that feels awkward.

I traded in one stress for another one. I traded in the stress of him being deployed only to have the stress of not knowing where the next paycheck is going to come from. Knowing that we have bills to pay on the 1st, and there isn't going to be a paycheck there to pay for them. We have to count on Hubster having a side job in order to pay them. Oh, how I hate this. I don't think words can describe how much I hate it.

I try to put on my happy face. I try to hide how much things are bothering me.

We have to run the paperwork up to the Tricare office, so that we will continue to have Tricare Prime during the TAMP period. That has to be done today as well as 2 more bills to be paid for. That sounds like loads of fun to me. I'm just waiting on Hubster to get home from a side job that he is doing. At least he made some good money on it. He has another one that we hope will pan out. That one should make him any where from $700 - $800. I think the guy will do it. He has had the light for his kid's basketball court for 3 years. He wants it installed. Here is hoping that one pans out for us. We could sure use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment