Thursday, May 3, 2012

Can we say....BUSY!

That is my life.  It hasn't slowed down at all.  I look back and I see that I didn't post 1 time in April.  I guess that can tell you how busy that I actually was.  I guess it is time for a quick update.

We decided not to move.  Praise the LORD!  I was so excited to hear that.

Kylee is in her next to last week of Pre-K.  The girl will be a full fledged kindergartner in the fall.  The boys will both be in junior high, and Bella will still be hanging out with mom most days of the week.  She will be starting preschool though part time.  Where oh where has the time gone?  My babies aren't so much babies anymore.

I have decided to start my own business, thus the reason I haven't been blogging.  I have been a travel agent for over 15 years, and decided that the little side business that makes me a couple of thousand a year needs to make me more.  That means that I'm working my tail end off trying to get name recognition out there and explaining just why it is beneficial to use a travel agent.  There have been three huge articles in major publications lately about the reason why to use one.

I have also been dealing with me having medical issues, again, geesh, I can't catch a break.  Keith broke his arm 4 weeks ago.  Kylee had to get 5 stitches in her foot because of an accident at school.  All of this happened in a 10 day time period.  Needless to say, we have met our catastrophic cap for the year already for Tricare.  Still having migraines, but they have been less frequent.  Thank the Lord for that.  That makes life easier.

We are leaving on a jet plane tomorrow for California for a long weekend.  Hubster's grandparents are celebrating 60 years of marriage.  That is pretty darn good if you ask me.  I haven't even started packing, and I still have 1 final in psychology, 60 problems in algebra, and 1 math test to go before Sunday.  Yes, I should be doing that instead of blogging.

That pretty much has been my life in a nutshell for the last month.  It is full of excitement, and I can't wait for summer break.  Ready to relax and enjoy my kids for a bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment