Friday, May 25, 2012

School is officially...

OVER!

Everybody passed.  I'm now the proud Mom of an 8th, 7th, and Kindergartner plus a little K-3er.  I'm officially a sophomore in college.  Woot!  Made it through last semester with 3 A's and 1 stinky B.  Glad that the school year is over.

Went to the neurologist yesterday.  She is very concerned about the blacking/passing out when the headaches hit.  It happened again 2 more times.  She put me on a new preventative medicine.  I started it last night, and I'm supposed to avoid sunlight.  This is Texas people.  It is very hard to avoid sunlight.  It also can cause drowsiness.  I can attest to that.  Every time I've sat down and gotten still today, I've fallen asleep.  It is an awful feeling, and I still need to drive 35 minutes one way to pick up Hubster's final paycheck at his old job.  I'm dreading the drive, but somebody has to do it.  They said they could mail it, but that would be either late tonight or Tuesday.  No thanks, I will come and get it.  I do have to have a second sleep study done, so that has been scheduled for next Thursday.  Dreading that with every fiber of my being.  I despised the last one.  I'm assuming this is going to be even worse.





No comments:

Post a Comment