Monday, February 20, 2012

Recap of the last couple of weeks...

Well, lets see...I'm still having headaches at least one a day, but usually they last for either a few minutes or a couple of hours.  They are just weird.  I have an appointment on March 7 with a new neurologist.  Thankfully my MRI and MRA came back clear, so I don't have any blockage, leaky vessels, or masses in my brain.  I decided yesterday that I'm just going to have to learn to deal with them for now.  Otherwise I'm never going to leave the house ever again.  I'm still very leery of driving any great distance, so I will stick close to home.  Was diagnosed with painful bladder syndrome on Wednesday.  Have to take medicine for 4 months, and I was supposed to have physical floor therapy for 7 weeks.  I nixed that when I found out it was $63 per visit.  Yeah, don't think that is going to happen.  I might do it as we get closer to our catastrophic cap which we are over half way there now thanks to a bunch of tests on my head.  Otherwise, things are going okay.  Just get extremely tired with these headaches.

I'm thinking of starting a new section called Bellisms.  That is our 3 year old, and she comes up with some of the funniest things.  They must of had some service at church last night because the girls were asking lots of questions about Jesus and heaven.  We were explaining as best as you can with a 3 and 4 year old that you have to have Jesus in your heart.  BG ended up telling us that Jesus was in her heart, and then promptly started saying ow, ow, ow stop that your hurting me.  What this child comes up with.

Not much else going on right now.   I'm hating my college courses with a passion.  I despise them.  I struggle with them, and I've never struggled with learning before.  Maybe I really am to old to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment