Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let me count the ways I love my children...

First off they keep me laughing like no other.  Nothing can crack me up faster than my kids.  My daughters love helium filled mylar balloons.  That is what they ask for when we go to the store.  Not candy, not toys...mylar balloons.  Last night we had to go to Target to pick up my prescription, and BG took her heart shaped Dora balloon with her.  My girls like to use the clip that keeps these balloons from floating away as hair accessories.  Picture a balloon floating 3 feet above a little blonde headed girls head that is clipped to her hair.  We are leaving Target last night, and BG is running through the parking lot (I was with her.  No cars were in the vicinity) yelling the monster is going to get me and cracking up laughing.  She was pretending her balloon was the monster.  I love these kids.

We went to eat supper last night, and I had memories lapses.  Hubster told me that I kept putting chips into the hot sauce, but I don't remember doing any of that.  It is scary.  I looked down at one point, and I had 3 chips in the hot sauce. There isn't anything wrong though.  Not a thing.  It is all just migraines.  I just want some answers that is all.  I want to know what is going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment