Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, KB!!!!

Today is KB's 12th birthday.  I went to the school today and ate lunch with him per his request.  Not very many 12 year old kids want to eat lunch with their parents.  He also wanted a cookie cake, so I stopped and got him one.  They had misspelled his name.  Thankfully it was an easy fix.  He has invited 4 boys over tomorrow night for a sleep over.  Hubster and I are going to take them to see Red Tails.  My parents are going to watch the girls for me while we take the boys to see the movie.

Not much to blog about.  Life is not exciting.  Still dealing with headaches that are horrible.  Feeling inadequate because the headaches are so bad.  The more I'm up and moving around, the worse they seem to get.  I'm counting down the days until I can go to the doctor and get them to check me out.


1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet!! I still cherish the memories of my dad coming to eat lunch with me at school. Something so simple but I felt so special and loved on those days. I am sure your son felt the same way :)

    I hope you are able to figure out the headache thing soon!! That sounds so miserable!! :(

    ReplyDelete