Monday, September 27, 2010

Over The Hump...

or at least it feels like it. I think my body is finally getting it. It finally knows what it is supposed to do. Last week was 4 pounds lost. This week was 2.5 pounds lost, and that was without exercising.

Saturday was BG's birthday party. She had so much fun. Two of my best friends came over with their kids. They had never met each other, and I'm glad that they finally did. I love them both so much. They each keep me laughing and on my toes. One of them has gone through the deployments with me, and the other one helped me through very bad PPD with KG. Which is actually how we became such good friends. Amazing how that through the roughest of times in your life, God puts somebody in your path to help you along. I'm still amazed at how I met Felecia. Who knew that sitting in an airport in L.A. would end up giving you one of your dearest friends in the world.

I go on Thursday to 3 appointments. Nita is going to come and watch the girls for me, so that way I don't have to drag them around with me. I have to have an ultrasound done so Dr. M. can see what is going on with my insides. Hopefully we can figure it out and get the problem corrected without to much hassle. I have a fill after seeing Dr. M. I'm sure that is going to be exciting.

We are less than 4 weeks until California vacation. Getting excited about seeing Hubster's family. At least we get to get out of our state for a while.

Friday night TB got to play over half the game. He was very excited afterwards, or at least as far as I could tell. You have to love 12 year olds, and their lovely attitudes. They won 76 to 41. I felt bad for the other team. They only had 6 players, and they were all small. Small as in the size of my 10 year old. Coach let his 2nd string play pretty much the entire game. Saturday it rained all morning, so KB's football game was pushed back an hour. He didn't get to play, but we went any way. His team won 36 to 0. They are now 4 and 0. He gets to start playing again today. He is very excited about it. We have to go and get him arm pads, and hopefully that will help protect his arm.




No comments:

Post a Comment