Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long Weekend

Friday was the very first game ever at the boys school. They have had a football team for a few years now, but they have never gotten to play at the school. They have always had to rent a field somewhere else. Friday night was the very first time that they got to play at home. They lost. Friday we also found out that Maddie, a 6 year old little girl with cancer, only has 2 to 12 months left. It breaks my heart for her family. She is such a sweet little thing. She was at the game Friday night. She is extremely tired from the chemo that they are doing to help with her pain. They are going to do it for 6 weeks only. The doctor told her parents to pray for a miracle, so that is what we are going to do. We are going to pray for a miracle. I do know that any thing is possible with God.

Saturday was BG's 2nd birthday. We are having her party on the 25th. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to cook either enchiladas or lasagna. I need something that I can make the day before, and just shove it in the oven on the 25th. KB had his first football game, and they won.

Sunday we went and got the kids' new bedding. I love them all. They all seem to like it too. KG actually picked her bedding out. It is really cute.

Monday was just a day of cleaning. I still have more cleaning to do. I will get finished with it one of these days soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment