Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Week...

Was very eventful. I had my doctor's appointments lined up for Thursday. Went for my yearly physical to my OB/GYN. Left there feeling even more frustrated than when I went in. I've got a list of questions that I need answered that I didn't even think about asking while I was there after I got a partial diagnosis. I was very frustrated when I left her office to the point that I wanted to cry. I wasn't frustrated with her. I was frustrated with feeling like I'm in a holding pattern, and that there isn't an end in sight. That I have to keep dealing with the issues that I've been having, and that I just need to suck it up and deal with them. At this point, I would just prefer that every thing would be surgically removed since I don't need in any more. I also went to my surgeon for a fill. They were very happy with my weight loss. My port site was sore though after he added some more saline to my band. I've lost a total of 45 pounds since June 30. I'm so excited about that. I didn't want to weigh this morning because I felt like I have eaten nothing but junk all weekend. I lost 2.5 more pounds since Thursday though, so I will be happy and content with it.

KG and TB went to see my brothers this weekend. They went with my parents. They left Saturday afternoon, so it was just Hubster and I with BG and KB. I forgot how easy having to deal with only 2 kids is. We took them to see Alpha and Omega. It was a really cute movie, and BG sat through the entire movie. Every once in a while she would holler out Cocoa (the name of our dog) when she would see one of the wolves. Afterwards we took them out to eat at Chilis. We let KB pick the location. Shane (my younger of the 2 brothers, and the one who is in prison) got to meet KG for the first time. He has only seen her in pictures, and he talks to her on the phone when he calls. She took right to him, and I'm so glad. He got to hold her and kiss on her. Hopefully this will be his year to finally get out. We keep saying that, but at least the end is actually in site. His schedule for release is Dec. 2014. Who knew that shooting somebody with a pellet gun would get you 10 years in prison. He didn't have any idea that it would hurt somebody like it would. They also got to spend the night with my oldest brother. He loves KG to death. He was looking forward to seeing her since they moved.

TB's football team won their game on Friday night, and he actually got a few tackles. He kept getting to the quarter back, and his coach was telling him what a great job he was doing. We also found out that the coach had been talking about him to the principal. It was all good though. She just loves the boys, and she doesn't want to see them get hurt. She was trying to convince Coach to let TB be the manager for the varsity, and he told her no that TB was turning out to be a good football player. He was to good to take off of the team. That made TB actually grin when we told him.

KB lost their first football game. They couldn't get any thing going against the other team. I've noticed that the past couple of games though that their offensive line isn't all that great. We shall see how the rest of the season plays out. That was their one and only loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment