Thursday, August 12, 2010

Don't Know...

what to think any more. Hubster seems to be in a funk. We got in a fight on Tuesday night at a restaurant. That never happens, but I really don't know what to do. I know he doesn't like doing what he is doing, but I don't know how to fix that. I wish I could make it better, but I can't. I hate even talking to him about it because I start to feel like I'm nagging. His working 6 or 7 days a week is not helping our marriage at all. We have zero time together because he is so tired when he gets home. I'm to the point where I try to stay out of his way. I have to walk on egg shells around him.

The boys started football practice this week. TB is all bruised from practice yesterday. KB is loving it. Tonight is Meet the Teacher's night at school. I can't believe that their summer is already over. They start back to school on Monday. We never got to take a mini-vacation this year because of Hubster's job. I wish we would have had time to do something.

The girls are growing, growing, growing.

I'm doing very well after the Lap-band. I'm so glad that I had it done. I just wish that people understood that this still requires me to make it work. It is only a tool. It helps me to stop eating. I had to go in Monday for my post-op check, and they did an un-fill. I was having a hard time eating. They took what little bit of saline was in the ban out. Amazing what a difference it made. I'm certainly glad that I did the 2 week pre-op diet. It has helped me tremendously. I am no longer craving any thing sweet or high carbs or high fat. I'm only craving healthy things and protein. I met my first weight loss goal on Monday. I have 3 more goals to make including the great big one. I'm very confident that I will make that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment