Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Week and another 4 pounds gone...

Never to be heard from again. After struggling last week with the fact that the 3 pounds I lost reappeared, I wasn't very happy. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Then I started righting down every thing I ate, and I used www.fitday.com to help me track my calories. I was only consuming 500-600 calories per day. I was following the only eat 3 meals a day plan that I was told to do. I just wasn't very hungry even when it came time to eat. I wasn't eating very much. Then I decided that it just wasn't cutting it. I started eating a snack in the morning and a snack around 4. Lo and behold, the weight started to come back off. Got on the scales this morning, and I was down another pound from yesterday. That makes me very happy. I have GOT to start exercising. I'm going to try out the girls at the gym again, and hopefully that will work. I want to be down a total of 40 pounds before we go to California in October. I only have 12 more pounds to go before that goal is met. I feel confident that I can get there. I would love to be down a total of 75 pounds before Christmas.

It was a busy week for us. The boys started back to school. TB started 6th grade, and I was talking to his teacher Friday night. Her son plays on the football team that TB does, and I was shocked to hear how much he participates in class. He is wanting to do problems on the board. I don't think people realize how BIG this is for him. KB started 5th grade, and he is loving it. He has the same teacher that TB had last year. I'm so thankful that they have such amazing teachers. TB had his first football scrimmage Friday night. I will just say that he did okay, and that it was HOT. I'm tired of the heat. I really do hate it. The girls are finally used to the boys going back to school. That took nearly 4 days for them to get used to.

I go in tomorrow for my first fill. I'm very excited about it. I just want it to work for me, and I know it will


No comments:

Post a Comment