Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blah...

That is how I'm feeling. I'm lonely. I have nobody to talk to during the day but the girls, and then don't feel like I have any body to talk to at night. Everybody comes home from work, and that is when I get busy. I have to get supper made for 8 people, get the boys to and from practice, and everybody comes in and goes their separate ways. At least that is the way that I feel. This depression that I'm in is not helping out on the home front. I have no motivation to do any thing, including cleaning the house. This is not a good cycle that I'm in right now, and I need to break it.

At least the weight is coming off again. That does make me feel better. I had my first fill yesterday. That was cool. I got to see my band actually work. They put in 3 -4 cc in my 10 cc band. They say it takes between 3 - 6 fills to get to your sweet spot. The spot where your not hungry in between meals.

The boys passed all of their tests with A's and B's last week. I'm very proud of them. That is a wonderful way to start off a new school year.

I'm going to try and get the girls back on a schedule, but I need help in moving around furniture in their room. I want them to get used to sleeping in their rooms at least at nap time. KG is now officially potty trained. Now, I have to start working on BG. She turns two in 11 days. Where has the time gone? My baby is growing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment