Friday, November 8, 2013

The Date Has Been Set...

     We started off the week with my mother-in-law coming to see us for a visit.  We decided to take the kids out of school Monday and Tuesday and go do something fun and memorable.  We ended up going to Great Wolf Lodge.  I found an excellent deal online.  The place was EMPTY.  We could get right on rides.  We were all pooped by the end of the day on Monday.  We had so much fun.  I love making family memories.
      Tuesday though was the day we found out just when the Hubster is going to be leaving for the deployment.  He will train for 3 months before the actual leaving the country.  He should be gone around 10 - 12 months.  I guess that there was a small part of me that wouldn't let me really dwell on this.  As long as there wasn't any actual orders or a date, then it was not really going to happen. Reality is kicking in.
     I can do this.  One day at a time.  One minute at a time.  One second at a time.  We will get through this

No comments:

Post a Comment