Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sitting in the LAX Airport

waiting to go home after a weekend with the Hubster in Port Hueneme.  I love it out here so much.  I could live out here.  I will try and get some pictures posted soon.  I flew Virgin America, and I must say what a ride.  I got upgraded to first class on both portions of the flight.  I'm spoiled because that is the way to fly.  We had a 90 minute couples massage yesterday, and that was heavenly.  We walked around Channel Harbor and ate at a seafood place there.  Food was okay, but it isn't anything that I would write home about.  I was looking for something a little more spectacular based on the reviews, but it was bland.  I love driving the PCH.  It is such a beautiful drive.

It was very hard to leave Hubster.  I held my tears in check until I got into the security line, and then I let a few fall.  I consider that pretty good.  I am ready to see the kids.  They stayed with my parents, and went to visit my newest great niece who was born on Tuesday.  What a great birthday to have...11/1/11.  She is adorable, and I can't wait to snuggle and kiss on her.  Hopefully soon.  Flight should be boarding in less than thirty minutes.  I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be to get home.  I'm praying still for a miracle of someway getting to come and see Hubster for Thanksgiving, but I just don't see it happening.  I would love nothing more than to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment